Do I really have to? It's a no-brainer.
- Cyberpunk 2077 and Keanu Reeves
- Nintendo (in particular, Banjo-Kazooie, BOTW Sequel)
- FF7 (Tifa's reveal, obviously)
- Bethesda (literally everyone but Bethesda Game Studios has something worthwhile to say on their own conference)
- The Crowd (basically Bethesda again)
- E3 itself? Not gonna lie, the event has gone mostly stale and nothing's really worth watching live because of how the conferences are presented and how the crowd is so fake and the games lacking in actual gameplay and isn't plastered with filters and lies.
After all, No gameplay, no hype. No gameplay, no game.
(On the other side of things, Nintendo Direct is the right way of doing these things nowadays. Nearly every Direct I've watched has always been exciting and it's actually respecting enough of my time to watch it)